Tuesday, November 06, 2007

monday night challenge

If anyone is up for a scrapbooking challenge...Faye and I were scrapbooking last night and we created a challenge.

Find a scrapbooking magazine (you know you have one!) and open it up randomly to any page. You must scraplift a layout (or an ad) from that page. And finish it by Thursday morning, if you can.

Ready, set, go!

We're already done :)

9 comments:

Jenny L. said...

I should have mine up tonight! :)

Katy said...

oh, a challenge. I'll try to get something done by Thurs.
Good idea.

Katy said...

I scraplifted the design (size) of my DW calendar and it's daily dose of inspiration... plus some glitter, got to be efficient! ;)
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1257405

christine said...

I'll join!

michelle_d said...

Here's mine:

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1257582

This is fun! I can't wait to see everyones! Thanks for playing along :)

Faye Byard said...

Here's mine http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1257443

Thanks for the fun challenge.

Mary Jo said...

Darn, I missed it!

christine said...

I'm going to go with the idea of 'better late than never' and get it done today!

christine said...

I'm almost done! :)