Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ten on tuesday

the "where have I been?" edition

1. I've been taking care of two sick kids.

2. I've been evaluating my students.

3. I've been having parent-teacher interviews with 20 sets of parents.

4. I've been watching the Riders win the Grey Cup!

5. I've been making construction paper hats for Caleb (like, probably 15 of them!)

6. I've been making large lists of things for Matthew to do.

7. I've been playing scrabulous blitz. It's highly addictive.

8. I've been shopping here and there for some clothes for myself.

9. I've been wrapping a few Christmas presents.

10. I've been busy, but I've been thinking about all of you. I hope you are well :)

4 comments:

nadine jenine said...

i was thinking about you while i watched the game!

Mary Jo said...

I've been thinking of you too!
Yep, just taking care of two sick kids will do that :)

Jenny L. said...

I was just about to drop you an email and see what you are up to. I need to start some wrapping too, I love the feeling of marking things off my list.

Katy said...

... can you play blitz with friends? I could do a 4 minutes game (of course you would whomp me). :)