Tuesday, December 18, 2007

have you?

Have you ever woken up with a broken blood vessel in your eye?

Have you ever felt super self-conscious about it (because it lasts for longer than a week)?

Have you ever seen this website (scrumdilly-do!)?

Have you ever washed cheese off of a cheeseburger because somebody wants a hamburger without cheese?

Have you ever told a two and a half year old a secret? (I don't recommend it)

Have you ever gone curling?

Have you ever stayed up too late for too many nights in a row?

I have :) Have you?

6 comments:

Susie said...

What a cool crafty website- thanks for the link :)

Jenny L. said...

I have indeed taken cheese off a cheeseburger! And I have also made the mistake of telling wee ones secrets. ;)

nadine jenine said...

You popped a blood vessel in your eye? Ouch! Does that hurt?

Missy said...

Not a broken blood vessel but a swollen eye due to allergies. I was at the gym working out and all of a sudden it just swelled and swelled. And yes- we have scraped off many a cheese!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary Jo said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!! :0)