Thursday, January 17, 2008

big boy

Guess who registered for Kindergarten this week?

Matthew, registering for Kindergarten (January 2008)

Which is pretty strange, considering, I'm pretty sure, we just brought him home from the hospital!


Matthew, coming home from the hospital (June 2003)
I can't believe he'll be starting Kindergarten in the fall! We registered him on Wednesday for French Immersion Kindergarten. Hopefully, they will have enough students for two classes and then he can go in the afternoon while I'm at work. One of my teacher friends teaches at his school and she saw us registering and took Matthew for a tour of the Kindergarten class and to look at the fish pond. He's quite excited.

6 comments:

Faye Byard said...

What a grown up boy! I'm glad he's so excited to start kindergarten.

Missy said...

Oh- they grow up so fast!

nadine jenine said...

what a sweet, sweet picture!

Mary Jo said...

Sigh...I can't believe it's been a year already since we signed Evan up for Kdg. And the school year is going fast!!
Matthew looks so proud in that photo! And what a great comparison photo!!

Jenny L. said...

what a foxy little guy!

christine said...

kindergarten? but he is just a baby! How wonderful to do French immersion.