Sunday, January 13, 2008

come spend a morning with Caleb

Caleb is in the middle of such a fun stage right now. He loves to pretend. He changes characters several times throughout the day (or even from minute to minute).

On Friday, I followed him around with the camera to try to capture how much fun we have. Come spend a morning with ... Caleb (Daddy, Woody, Magician, Santa!)

5 comments:

nadine jenine said...

oh michelle he makes me laugh! i especially enjoyed the morning shave. what an imagination!

Marie said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Susie said...

Isn't he just so absolutely precious! I love all of it, esp. when the magician informs the camera woman that she is too close- ha!

Mary Jo said...

Michelle - that is adorable!!
Makes me realize I need to get the video camera out more!!

Faye Byard said...

What a sweetie! He is so much fun.