Frosty (see yesterday's post) must have had a pretty wild night. When we woke up this morning, his hat was gone. In its place was a McDonald's cup. When we went out to investigate further, we found that his nose, mouth and pipe had also disappeared. He still has his eyes and his buttons.
:(
That'll teach us for making a snowman in the front yard.
Matthew thinks we should make notices and put them up all over town.
:) He's so cute.
6 comments:
poor frosty. i hope he recovered well this morning.
oh how sad! It was so cute!
How long did it take to make such a big one? I have only been successful making one that maybe, if it stood on its tippy toes, came up to my knee.
awww- I remember Maya cried when her first frosty melted and all we had left was his pieces/parts.
Frosty was out on the town, eh?
People never cease to amaze me. :(
Frosty was so cute!
Poor Frosty.
I do love snowmen, but it always seems so sad when they melt away.
Post a Comment