Wednesday, February 13, 2008

lollipops

Thanks to Susie for pointing me in the direction of Heather Ann Sugar Kisses!

I have these lollipops to give out to Matthew's class tomorrow and I was looking for a creative way to package them.

So I played around a bit and ended up with this tag (imagine it cut out in the shape of a tag, ok?):

But Matthew didn't like having his face on there. So I found this Valentine picture he made for me the other day and scanned it. And look what I made!


This tag:

and this:

and this one is kind of funny:
And then we wrapped up the lollipops and got these:
Happy Valentine's day (dude!)

4 comments:

Grandma said...

WOW ....... very nice. I hope I get one with picture on :))

Grandma

Missy said...

so fun!!!

Mary Jo said...

Those turned out great!!
How cute that Matthew didn't want his photo on there :0)

Jenny L. said...

I wouldn't even know where to begin! You did a great job. :)