Friday, March 07, 2008

flashback friday

Happy birthday (tomorrow) to my baby sister, Faye.


I'm two and a half in this photo and Faye is 2 months old. Does Faye happen to remind you of anybody else?

The nice thing about having a sister is that you always have a friend.


I think we're about 5 and 3 here. (am I right, Mom?)

Enjoy your big day!

6 comments:

Grandma said...

Look at my little girls. Happy Birthday Faye ......... have a great day ........ wish I could be with you.

Love you MOM

Faye Byard said...

Gosh! Thanks! Such cute pictures... The nice thing about having a sister is having a sister like you!

I should be in bed, big day tomorrow!!

Missy said...

oh my goodness, her and baby Maya could be twins! happy Birthday FAYE!

nadine jenine said...

i can't believe how much you guys still look like you did as kids! does that make sense?

Jenny L. said...

I love the photos! Happy late birthday, Faye. i hope it was a good one.

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are so, so sweet, Michelle. Your mom is lucky. :)