Sunday, March 30, 2008

mexico

We're back from our trip to Mexico!

I just spent all night going through photos. And now I need to go to bed.

But here are a few photos to let you know what a great time we had!





More details to come :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks fantastic! The sand is so lovely and you all look adorable. I love your swimsuit!

Susie said...

I bet it was so nice to dig your toes into the sand and not snow. Not that you dig your toes into snow, but you know what I mean! Looks like a wonderful time, M!

Jenny L. said...

Lovely photos. The weather looks like it was great. Welcome home. :)

Mary Jo said...

Looks like heaven! Glad you are home safe and sound and can't wait to hear more! :0)

Faye Byard said...

I can't wait to hear all about it. I especially love the photo of the boys in the hammock. I am so jealous, would you believe we got MORE snow this weekend? My toes are freezing :) (you know, from digging them into all that snow)

christine said...

sunshine and bathing suits! how glorious that must have been!

nadine jenine said...

oh, i am so jealous! that looks wonderful!

Missy said...

oh how wonderful! can't wait for stories!

sas said...

What a fantastic trip! I'm glad you had a good time.