You opened presents before daddy left for work. You were happy to get a new Woody toy because your other woody toy broke last week.
You ate Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast and couldn't wait to read your new disney storybook.
You went out for lunch with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Mark (and mommy and Matthew too, of course). We went to Boston Pizza and you ordered the grilled cheese sandwich (or 'girl cheese' as you call it) with fries and ketchup! Your brother was invited to his best buddy's house for a playdate, but when he found out that you weren't invited, he said he'd rather be with you because it was your birthday. Isn't he a nice brother?
You were a very nice brother too. You shared all of your new toys with Matthew. You even let him play with your new castle before you did! I'm so proud of you!
You had your grandparents and uncle over for supper. This time you had a shrek cake! And you were a real pro at blowing out the candle.
You got some more gifts. A really cool knight/king costume. It's the perfect gift for you! Matthew had fun trying out your new plasmacar.

2 comments:
happy birthday!
we love Boston Pizza too. Sophie's favourite thing is the chicken fingers.
Michelle, I was so touched by this post that it put tears in my eyes. I love your sweet boys and I don't even know them.
Post a Comment