Wednesday, May 07, 2008

zippered pouch

Well, I finished my embroidery. I got the pattern from Doodle-stitching and I like how it turned out. I definitely need to work on my stitching skills, but it was a fun first project.

So what to do with a piece of embroidery? (is that what you call it? 'a piece of embroidery?')


Pull out Bend the Rules Sewing and make a zippered pouch,of course! Also remember that my sewing skills are at the beginner level.


Ta da!

4 comments:

Susie said...

You inspire me, Michele Dizy! I'm so impressed- it's beautiful and CUTE to boot!

Jenny L. said...

Wow, that turned out so cute! Great stitching. :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray, embroidering sewing woman! Hooray! :)

Anonymous said...

Rats. I hit "publish your comment" and I meant to type some more. You did a really nice job. Did it feel good? I love embroidery. I look forward to seeing more of your work.