Monday, August 25, 2008

a quick hello

Just stopping in for a quick hello! I go back to work this afternoon and the kids start school on Wednesday. Matthew also starts school on Wednesday and Caleb starts preschool next Tuesday.

We have been very busy. We have enjoyed the last little bit of summer holidays.


Matthew on the bars at the park:


Caleb feeding the ducks at the park (and then deciding he needed a little snack himself-don't worry, it's not stale)

Some more funny things that Caleb has done lately:

- He asked, "If I get a broken leg, will all of my food fall out of me?"

- He claims that he wants to be Santa Claus when he grows up. When asked why, he says "because of the boots".

* I hope to take some photos of my new classroom soon and post them up here too. I even sewed curtains to cover my storage shelves. (I told you I was busy!)

3 comments:

Katy said...

I love eating the snack at hand.. hee hee. :) I bet the boys are excited about school, hope you are too. :)

nadine jenine said...

i started back today. kids come tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

What sweet photos! I'm also excited to see the photos of your classroom.