Dear Caleb,
I am so proud of you today. It was your first day of preschool. You were so excited to go see Mrs. Brown and all of the toys that you looked at when Matthew went to preschool there.
A few weeks ago we went on a date to buy your school supplies. You loved picking out a new backpack, crayons, markers, glue sticks and napkins. And then we went out for lunch at McDonalds. You loved that too.
You've been drawing pictures for Mrs. Brown for weeks with your new markers. And today you proudly gave her your colourful drawings. She was so happy. And so was I. I'm glad that you like her so much and that you shared your pictures with her.
Last night we worked on your homework funsheet. You used your new glue to stick some of your favourite things to the paper. You put a picture of Baby Bear, some super heroes, batman, toopy and binoo and honey nut cheerios. The theme at preschool for the beginning of the year is "favourites". And Mrs. Brown said you should wear your favourite outfit to school today...




I love you, Caleb. You had fun playing with T-Rex and sliding down the slide. You drove the police car and played in the kitchen. You found your mailbox and put your supplies away. You had such a great first day of preschool. You were so happy and so grown up!
Lots of love,
Mommy
3 comments:
Yeahhhhhh Caleb .............he's a big boy now
Love you Grandma
I can't get over how blue his eyes are and how much he looks like you :) SO glad Caleb had a great day!
Glad the first day went well. What a great hoodie/bunnyhug. :)
Post a Comment