2. Matthew is really enjoying Kindergarten right now. It's amazing how much French he is learning.

(so the kids don't have to sit on the floor anymore-it arrived a day late-the day after that photo was taken)
5.And we have these little carpet squares to put on the big carpet:
7. Here are the curtains that I sewed to cover my bookshelves in my classroom:
8. I've also been busy making a felt board and felt board characters. It's more fun than I thought. Today I made a turkey with various coloured feathers. (Canadian Thanksgiving is just two weeks away--gobble, gobble)
9. I mailed out my cards to Chrissy today too. But I forgot to take a photo of them. Mine are the pink and black ones :) It was nice to do some card-making again. I really should scrapbook again. Anyone interested in a scrapbooking challenge?
10. Please keep little Caleb in your thoughts and prayers. I'm sure this will get easier. I am very thankful that he has such a kind and caring teacher. Thank you.
PS. I'm actually posting this on Monday night, but just pretend I did it on Tuesday, okay?
:)
3 comments:
i need to come see your classroom! i want to know so much more about each little corner!
yes... since I'm actually scrapping again. What do you want to do???
The rug is very inspiring.. :).
Your classroom is SO cool :) I want to be a student there.
Sign me up for a scrapbook challenge, okay??
Post a Comment