Hello,
Remember me? I think I might be hibernating :)
Well, I was tagged by Susie and Jenny L.
I need to go to my fourth folder and show you my fourth photo:
We had a terrible skating experience this week (on this same outdoor rink) when Rick decided to take us all for an after-supper skate. Well, we didn't realize how bitterly cold it was. We also didn't realize that Caleb's helmet is a bit too tight. I do not recommend trying to force a tight helmet on in the middle of a bitterly cold evening. Let's just say that we "skated" for about 5 minutes and then decided to spend the evening doing something else.
Sending you all very warm thoughts...
3 comments:
Aww, that is a sweet photo. Lovely to see a post from you.
Sending heat your way...
He's grown so much since then, hasn't he?
What a cutie ........... but now at 31/2 he is Mr Handsome as he always tells me if I call him cutie (pie) :)))
Post a Comment