1. My grandpa has been sick lately :(
2. My sister is expecting a baby in June!
3. It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.
4. It's very, very, very cold here this week.
5. Brrr.
6. Today Rick booked a trip to Mexico for our family. We're going in Feb.
7. I wish we could go today.
8. Caleb made a gingerbread lantern at preschool today.
9. Matthew's Christmas concert is tomorrow night.
10. Wow, that wasn't too hard. I'll try to post more often.
5 comments:
#11 I'm home :)))
I hope your Grandpa gets better soon.
yea faye!! :)
Glad to hear you guys booked a trip. Are you going to the same area? Do the boys know yet? I suppose Mom can come stay with me so she doesn't get too bored while you guys are away ;)
And yes... yea me!
congratulations faye!
Post a Comment