We went skating on Christmas Eve. We found an outdoor rink not too far from our place. And it was a gorgeous day.It was Matthew's first time on his skates. He did well. We stayed positive and made it fun for him. And we all had fun. Matthew liked holding our hands and "skating" with his helmet. Caleb liked to be pulled around on the ice in his little purple toboggan. And then of course Matthew had to have a turn in the little toboggan too!

And check this out. I know they are wearing the same snowsuit, but don't they just look alot the same? Not exactly. I can totally tell who is who, but still. The first one is of Matthew in February 2004 and the second one is Caleb on Christmas Eve 2005!

2 comments:
i think at a quick glance, and without you posting that, i would have never known they weren't the same kid.
so much alike! Keep those pictures well labeled or years from now your kids can be as bad as my sister and I (still) are when we test my mom to see if she can tell who is who.
I am not a skater. Do they make tobaggans the right size to pull me around?
Post a Comment