I love the words to this lullabye by Connie Kaldor:
I Have You Connie Kaldor © SOCAN
Some have furs and fancy cars
But I have you, I have you
Some have silk and caviar
But I have you, I have you
Some have emeralds set in gold
But none can sit and rock and hold you
Like I do, like I do, like I do
Some have lace and diamonds rings
But I have you, I have you
They always have the latest things
But I have you, I have you
Some are always dressed in style
But they will never catch your smile
Like I do, like I do, like I do
Some have homes on the finest streets
But I have you, I have you
The finest leather on their feet
But I have you, I have you
Some have wine and a castle keep
But they can't watch you drift asleep
Like I do, like I do, like I do
WARNING: This lullabye is NOT guaranteed to put your baby to sleep. It may, in fact, cause your baby to wake often during the night and early morning, as illustrated by Caleb last night.
*I didn't say it worked. I just said I liked the words*
No comments:
Post a Comment