Okay all you experienced and creative moms, I have a challenge for you... No, not a scrapbooking challenge. Please give me some ideas to make diaper changing and dressing my active 10 month old less stressful.
Caleb is really enjoying his newfound freedom and mobility. REALLY enjoying it. So much, that he won't sit still long enough for his diaper to get changed. He wiggles and squirms, he flips over, he crawls away. We call him the "wiggle worm" if we're in a good mood. If we're not in a good mood, we just get very frustrated.
I've tried singing, bringing out special toys from behind my back every minute or so. What else? What else have you tried? What else works? Help!
3 comments:
My almost 9-month-old Ashleigh is not quite as wiggly, but she is up there. I always give her the clean diaper or the tube of (closed) Desitin to distract her a bit. That's what's worked for me... Good luck!
I'm trying to think if I have any suggestions. We still haven't mastered the wiggle-free diaper change.
Nope. No idea how to help.
i usually end up holding gracie upside down by an ankle by the end of her diaper changes, so i am no help at all. :P
Post a Comment