If anyone tried to e-mail me today, it's not working. This is what they told me:
We have been having problems with the e-mail server today.
It has been down for most of the day.
We are hoping it will be back up and operating again shortly.
So I'm not mad at you or being rude, I just haven't seen your e-mail yet.
If you didn't e-mail me, then don't worry about it.
But you could e-mail me. Because I like getting e-mail. Don't you?
I am hoping that when it is all fixed, it won't say "no new messages".
2 comments:
or on the flipside, what if you have twenty messages?? Woo-hoo!
I'll go e-mail you bunches...
Adn they keep popping back...
So here's one I sent:
what on earth are you doing without access to your e-mail?
Michelle Martha?
Michelle Megan?
Michelle Madeline?
Michelle Marilyn?
Michelle Monique?
I have to be getting close??
Love, Suz
Post a Comment