
My name is Caleb.
And today I am eleven months old :)
Everyone says I look alot like my daddy.
But I also look a bit like my big brother and mommy.
I still don't have very much hair.
But it's starting to come in and guess what?
It might be curly!
I getting so smart too.
If anyone asks me where the teddy bears are,
I always point to them with my finger and smile my cutest smile.
Some people swear they have heard me say "bear" in my own baby way.
I'm glad someone can finally understand me.
Ask me what a bunny does, and I'll bounce up and down. I know.
I'm starting to get sick of that mushy baby food. I much prefer toast, peas, canteloupe and teething cookies. And I can drink out of a sippy cup too.
I love exploring my environment. These are my favourite things in my environment:the toilet, the tv, my big brother's train table and the garbage can.
I am snuggly and sweet and so so smiley.
And today am am eleven months old. Nice to meet you.
3 comments:
Ash was on my lap last night as I read this entry and she reached at the monitor for Caleb. Maybe we can make a play date the next time our babies are in the same, um, general area :)
He's a cutie, indeed, Michelle.
Oh my goodness, he is absolutely adorable!!! I love his bald little head!
Dear Caleb,
When I was 11 months old I decided to be utterly and completely offended by anything that resembled baby food. I suggest you start pitching it on the floor and demanding steak.
Love, Gracie Dillow
Post a Comment