If you were at the library for storytime and it was time to get your kids ready to go, what would you recommend?
Would you put your jacket on before you get them ready?
Or after?
Because if you put your jacket on before, you might be thinking "Now that I'm all ready, I'll just whip my children into their jackets/snowsuits and after a quick stop to check out our books and videos, we'll be on our way."
But if you put your jacket on before, you might also find yourself with a two and a half year old who has a tantrum in front of all your friends and Storytime Jane.
And if you are still wearing that darn ski jacket meant for a cold Saskatchewan winter, you could get very hot and sweaty inside that jacket, especially if the tantrum involves throwing himself on the floor and refusing to leave.
So what do you think you would recommend?
I would have to go with putting your jacket on after.
But that's just me :)
1 comment:
heh. I've stopped taking my coat to Wednesday gymnastics just so I don't have to mess with it at all. It's just worth it to be cold. : )
Post a Comment