Are you enjoying the celebration?

Here's a little poem for dear Elizabeth:
E is for extra-special lady
L is for loving mama to Maddie and Gracie
I is for the inspiration you provide us all
Z is for your zany sense of humour
A is for armadillos (one of your fave animals)
B is for books, I know you love books
E is for everyday I read your blog :)
T is for talented and teacher too
H is for HOF 2006 Hooray!
Congratulations Elizabeth Dillow!
The party continues all over the world:
Susie
Marie
Nadine
Susanna
Katy
Renee
Becky
11 comments:
oh i love the poem!!!
Look at you-- love this acrostic. I am sure Elizabeth will, too!! You, are so creative, Michelle. Now, let's kick off our heals and DANCE!
Love your poem, Michelle!! :)
Congrats, Elizabeth!!!
Aren't you so clever! :o)
Party time!
Michelle. You all seriously made me cry this morning. Maddie was concerned. I had to reassure her that I was happy, but I think she just thinks I'm crazy now : )
I love your poem. And your picture. What good friends I have!!!
see
i was going to do a poem with your name
how about this one
kicks and spirit fingers for elizabeth
elated for elizabeth
long live elizabeth
lotsa love today for elizabeth
i like you, i really do, elizabeth
kellicrowe
excellent poetry!
cool poem!!!
Elizabeth, broo-hah-ha
the poem is da bomb!! love love love it!
Wonderful Poem for the wonderful E!
B-
Post a Comment