This is the fall of 1993. I was living in Quebec City. My roommate Carey and I decided I needed a makeover.

The first one is "before". I was kind of plain and wore baggy shirts and wore my hair back in a ponytail. The second one is "after", feeling a little sassy in a tight bodysuit and my hair pulled up...some funky jewellery and makeup. I actually bought a long brown skirt to go with this bodysuit (does anyone still wear bodysuits, except maybe ballerinas, oh and babies?) but I like this picture better than the skirty ones. We went out dancing that night and had a blast.
Did I keep my new look? Not really. Although I did experiment a bit with some different looks that year, I pretty much went back to my old ways.
(and in case you were wondering, NO, I did not get any cosmetic surgery...everything is real! hee hee)
3 comments:
look at you ms. foxy!
I was thinkin' Sexy Mama!But then you weren't a mama. But youa re still hot, girl! How fun :)
oh how pretty!
Post a Comment