Friday, July 21, 2006

correction

I just recently realized that the photo of the capris that I purchased last week was incorrect.

I should have posted this photo instead.

Notice the dark wash.

In a related story, if you find a tag that looks like this inside your new Eddie Bauer dark wash jean capris,

you might want to wash your jeans before you wear them for the first time.

Or else you might feel like

from the waist down.

Even after a bath.

And a shower.

And some serious scrubbing.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

hee hee. I know I shouldn't be laughing. But I am. ; )

Susie said...

OOps.

But she sure is a cute smurf... did you know I was Smurfette for Halloween in 4th grade? I was cool. Really cool.

Your capris sure are cute, though :)

christine said...

Oh to be a smurf for just one day! And you got to do it!
I am not sure I would have found and read that tag.

Marie said...

I had NO idea that could happen but tee hee hee...

Mary Jo said...

Oh to funny!
I just bought a pair of jean capris from Eddie Bauer on Fri.
No smurf legs thank goodnes!! :)

nadine jenine said...

lol! I've had that happen with brown pants too!

Jenny L. said...

Too funny, but cute capris.