No, it wasn't Ali like someone I know.
And it wasn't Elsie like someone else I know.
Although he does have his own line of scrapbooking products.
*giggle giggle*
Give up?
This was our second meeting with Thomas the Tank Engine. Every July, Thomas (this small version of him) comes to the Western Development Museum which is only a 45 minute drive away. We went to see him last year and of course, we had to go back this year.Matthew has been a huge Thomas fan for half his life. He stills remembers our trip to visit Thomas last summer. This year, we spent a bit more time visiting the museum. We also rode on a real steam train, got our pictures taken with Thomas and played with the Thomas train tracks. Grandma gave each of the boys some money to buy something from the gift shop and Matthew chose Toad and Caleb bought a Thomas book. We also bought them some Thomas t-shirts. It was such a great day!

6 comments:
you are too cute :)
it looks like the boys had fun! i can only imagine now how much matthew talked after that experience!
I can't get over how little kids can squat like that (in your last picture). When do we stop being able to do that comfortably?
Looks like you guys had a great time again. Sounds like a Dizy tradition that the boys will enjoy for many years to come.
oh what fun!
To funny!
I was like "Oh, that's my blog" when I looked :)
Wow, when Evan was really into trains he would have loved that!!!
He went through such a big train phase.
You are so so cute- and I don't think they look like twinsies...
Are you going to use the Thomas PP you have when you scrap these photos??
Post a Comment