Thursday, July 13, 2006

moving on

Well the time has come for Caleb to say goodbye to a dear friend. I'm sure that he will still see him from time to time. I know that he learned many things from his dear purple friend.
But it's time for him to move on...

In other Sesame Street news, have you ever seen the Donald Grump episode? It's just too funny! Check out the hair on that grouch!


And while I was searching around for that I found this list of muppets based on celebrities which is fun and interesting too.

Now that I've written this all out, I realize that I may need a little more adult interaction. Can anyone else relate? Hee hee.

6 comments:

christine said...

wow! I think that is great news! No more purple dinosaurs!! Red monsters are so much cooler!
(yep, I am the one who really, strongly dislikes Barney.)

Susie said...

I'm okay with Barney, but Elmoo is so much cuter, dontcha think?
I never saw the Grump episode, M. But there's kind of a grump in the house when Andy turns the light on in the closet in the morning...

Cathy said...

Oh - I remember the days of needing adult interaction so well.

Too cute...

I was never a Barney fan - but the kids sure loved him. Go figure.

Now they're all older, but they still think Elmo is cool... He's so cute.

Mary Jo said...

Oh my goodness, this is to funny!
Love Elmo and love Sesame Street!! :)

Mary Jo said...

Oh my goodness, this is to funny!
Love Elmo and love Sesame Street!! :)

nadine jenine said...

im happy to know that barney has left the building. i am a much bigger fan of elmo.