My first day of kindergarten - Sept. 1979

This year, I find myself thinking about the first day of school more than usual. Maybe it's because I've been repeating the first day of school this week for each new group of Kindergarten students that comes (reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day). Or maybe it's because next week, Matthew has his very first day of preschool.
Whatever the reason, I am finding myself becoming very sentimental about the first day of school. Here is a picture of me on my very first day of Kindergarten. Did anybody else wear their Holly Hobby school bags like a necklace around their necks? Hee hee.
9 comments:
OM Doodnish! How adroable is the kindergarten version of yourself??!
I had a Holly Hobbie lunchpail-- pre-plastic days. Loved that thing!
you are too cute ;)
Look at those legs! What a poser! You are too cute.
Ooh! Lovin' the Holly Hobby!
Love your curls too!
I loved Holly Hobby.
And knee socks. I loved knee socks.
lol!!!!!! look at you ms. foxy! i can't remember where my first day of school picture ever got to. but i'm pretty sure i didn't look as cute as you!
I had a thing for Holly too. I think I might still have my HH doll around her somewhere.
You look so cute!
Oh so cute!
Very cute!
Post a Comment