I've never been published in a scrapbooking magazine. I've never even submitted a layout for publication. I've lurked around the twopeas pub, but I don't think I've ever posted anything there (besides maybe a happy birthday shoutout or something like that).
So, imagine my surprise when I did a search for my name on the pub board last night(it's kinda like googling yourself, only for scrapbookers!) and this is what I found.
POTD
I'm very honoured and quite surprised. And a little sad that I missed my big day. Where was I? I'm not really sure what the POTD is supposed to do exactly, but I don't think I did it on September 5th. According to my records, I guess I was taking Matthew to his first day of preschool and working. All important stuff, I suppose.
I wonder what other good things have happened to me behind my back :)
3 comments:
how cool!!
congrats on your special day (even though you didn't know about it).
that's so cool michelle! congrats on your special day, too bad you didn't get to celebrate it!
What a fun surprise, even if you missed it. :)
Post a Comment