Halloween 1986 (I think)
If you are one of the people who think clowns are scary, I am now warning you to look away.
The following photo has me wearing the same clown costume that I wore in 1980, only 6 years later it comes down to my knees so I wore stripey knee-high socks with it and added some hair around the hat. The little clown is my cutie pie little brother. Unless you think clowns are scary, then he would be my spooky little brother :)
Have a happy and safe Halloween!
3 comments:
you could almost pass for raggedy ann. :)
I agree with Nadine. When I first started reading your post, I couldn't figure out what clowns had to do with you being Raggedy Ann.
I think I was Raggedy Ann one year! And that little clown is cute, not one bit spooky!
Post a Comment