This weekend revolved mostly around the purchase of our new king size bed!
- I found a great deal on some Martha Stewart bedding (king size, of course).
- We moved our old bed into Caleb's room and we took down his crib.
- Caleb had some difficulty getting used to the big bed in his room and stayed up until 11 PM last night.
- We moved his change table to his closet (to use for storage), so then I cleaned out the boys' closets.
- I hurt my back lifting the mattress.
- Our bed is so huge. After kissing Rick goodnight, I told him, "I'll just be over there at the west end of our bed" Hee hee.
- And of course, we slept on our new king size bed :)
In other (non bed related) news:
- We need groceries really badly, but it's cold and snowy out so I don't feel like going this morning. Besides Caleb stayed up late and I really don't want to take a grouch grocery shopping.
- Caleb's latest word is "ha-pee" (happy). He's so cute.
- We stayed for the pancake breakfast after mass yesterday. Yummm. The boys had fun running around the church basement with their little friends.
- Matthew woke up this morning and immediately told Rick "4 more days until Maya comes". How cool that he can subtract a day from yesterday's 5 more days.
- I'm planning a baby shower for Faye this weekend. Any cool shower ideas? (you could also email them to me so Faye doesn't read them)
Have a great week!
6 comments:
a king size bed? how glorious! i have a queen size bed and i love it. i never want to leave it. ;)
if memory serves me correctly, there is a post somewhere around here about a diaper game at a baby shower... hold on...
oh, that's right I made reference to it here :
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15846134&postID=113805453817374413
but you might read up on that baby food taste test, Now, that's an idea!
Place baby items in new clean tube socks(to be given to the daddy). Have people guess what is in them by only holding it. You pass them around in a circle. Maybe like 12 socks. Each sock has a number tied with a ribbon around it. People write down what they think is inside. The winner has the most correct answers.
Have fun!
i love king sized beds.
we have a queen, but whenever we stay in a hotel it is usually king.
blissful.
Oh a king size bed!
That's a dream for us but we could never get one that big up her stairs to the second floor.
Enjoy!! :0)
Oh a king size bed!
That's a dream for us but we could never get one that big up her stairs to the second floor.
Enjoy!! :0)
Post a Comment