2. Caleb's talking is really taking off. My favourite words of his
snack (nack)
Matt
Cale (Cay-el)
chocolate (chawquat)
please (peeeeze)
3. Probably not a coincidence, but Caleb's totally into reading books lately. His favourites:
anything Curious George
Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? (he loves the teacher)
4. Matthew is learning about nursery rhymes at school this week. Today at lunch he recited:
There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead,
And when she was good,
She was very, very good,
But when she was bad....
I don't remember the word, mom.
5. His fingernails were also all black. Something to do with a craft involving blackbirds (sing a song of sixpence..., I'm guessing)
6. Did I mention that we are starting to go a bit crazy from being stuck in the house for such a long time (due to weather and sickies)?
7. Hug or headlock? What do you think?
9. Fun in the dinosaur sandpit at the museum. And pretending to sleep on a bison fur.


10. Back to work for me today (I missed all last week) My class missed me and it was good to be back :)
8 comments:
Definitely headlock. Glad you're back, we missed you :)
i didnt do anything special for our first family day!
Missed you too. :) I have to go with "hug" too. Harrison loves those books too. Isn't it neat how they go from just understanding the concept to full blown reading? Kwim? We still have alot to work on, but he has made such a leap.
a hug, definitely a hug!
Glad you had a fun family day!
So many people sick and not able to get out right now.
It's been a rough winter!!
Aren't headlock and hug the same thing? ;)
Hope you are all better to stay.
I love the language explosion of little ones. So exciting to hear them communicating and putting words to the thoughts running through their heads.
I remember our cold snowy week. It was all we could do to run out and get the mail for some fresh air!
I am going to say headlock and I think Caleb needs to lose the soother if he really wants to go for the "tough-guy" look. Also, what is the last word of that nursery rhyme? I don't remember either!
Post a Comment