Friday, March 09, 2007

guess who's on my deck?

When I look out my window, this is who I see...Yesterday, the snow was perfect for a snowman. The boys went outside with Rick and built this super-cool snowman on our deck. What a unique spot for a snowman.



And this morning, I took the boys outside to play a bit. It's so nice to have some warmer weather and some healthy boys.
And to be perfectly honest and "real"... This is really what Caleb thinks of being outside most of the time.

3 comments:

nadine jenine said...

i met your sister today! :)

and poor caleb. i feel him. i'm not a huge fan of being outside in winter either.

Susie said...

I had no idea there was good snowman snow and not-so-good snowman snow. But your snowman looks like a nice one to hang out with :)

christine said...

you have snow. *sigh* I want snow. You know you are a lucky duck, right?