Friday, March 30, 2007

just because the sun was shining and the sky was blue

Just because the sun was shining and the sky was blue, we decided to go for a walk.

We soon discovered that just because the sun is shining and the sky is blue, it doesn't mean it's nice outside.

And that would explain the winter jackets and tuques :)


But the shining sun made playing with our shadows very fun. Here I am!

Happy sun shiny day! (but don't forget your mittens)

5 comments:

Marie said...

what a wonderful blue sky!
here's hoping to some warmer weather soon!

Missy said...

Love the sunshine and the cute kiddos in warm wooly hats! It just helps to be outside doesn't it. A new place to run all that energy out after a cold winter! Love that!

Jenny L. said...

It looks like a beautiful day, if a tad bit chilly. Love the photos, a walk is always enjoyed here too/

Mary Jo said...

Love sunny beautiful days!!
We have one of those perfect days here today.
I probably should be out enjoying it ;0)

Susie said...

I want your shadow to be next to my shadow, k?