Monday, March 26, 2007

what's new

Well, I've been gone from my blog for awhile but here's what's new:



- I finished my report cards. I guess I didn't really have a choice, but it feels good to be done.



- I did a 15 minute beautification challenge and covered these two bulletin boards with some fabric. And while I was at it I cleaned off my scrapbooking table.




- And lots of nice visits with Baby Maya and Auntie Faye.
- Some scrapbooking too.
- Melting snow and spring weather. Hooray!

6 comments:

Marie said...

ooo baby maya is SO cute!!!

and so are those bulletin boards!
:)

Missy said...

good idea with the bulletin boards! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Jenny L. said...

She is so cute! Yay for clean scrapbook tables. ;)

Faye Byard said...

We had such a great visit. Maya misses her cousins. I forgot to tell you, I loved those bulletin boards.

Mary Jo said...

Yay, for done report cards!!
your niece is adorable! :0)

Cathy said...

Hooray for melting snow and spring!!!

I've actually seen a few crocus blooming here... makes me SO happy!