Wednesday, September 12, 2007

a post with no photos :(

I have having some trouble with my camera, so this will be a post with no photos.

Matthew started back at preschool yesterday. It is amazing what a difference a year makes. He is just so much more confident and excited than he was last year.

I also whipped up a few sewing projects. I made a home for my cell phone (thanks susanna). I also tried a reversible journal cover, which turned out kind of neat. (this is where some photos would be nice...)

I got my haircut on Monday. You'll just have to imagine what it looks like. :)

Faye and Maya fly in tonight for a nice little visit. We can't wait to see them again!

And that's the latest around here.

3 comments:

Jenny L. said...

You know, Charlie was the same way yesterday. I can't believe the difference. He positively loved it! I'm happy it went well for Matthew too. Can't wait to see your latest projects.:)

Missy said...

Maya actually forgot to say goodbye to me as her teacher helped her out of the car. The teacher reminded her to say bye to mommy. So glad you get a special visit from Faye and Maya!

Cathy said...

Love that journal cover... you'll have to post a picture of yours when your camera is up and running... I'm curious to see it!

Hope you're having a good week!