before i even read your comment i was going to say man this looks like matthew with girl's hair and clothes!
even matthew thinks it looks like matthew :)
good heavens yes it looks like matthew!!
The resemblence is awesome!
Adorable.
Oh my ........... does Matthew ever look like you. BTW ............ what a cutieMOM
That is totally Matthew with a wig.
So cute, can you do the same thing with a picture of Rick at age 2 1/2? I bet it would look alot like Caleb.
My youngest looks SO much like I did when I was little... isn't that so fun?You were a pretty cute little chickie...
Hee hee! :0)So cute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
before i even read your comment i was going to say man this looks like matthew with girl's hair and clothes!
even matthew thinks it looks like matthew :)
good heavens yes it looks like matthew!!
The resemblence is awesome!
Adorable.
Oh my ........... does Matthew ever look like you.
BTW ............ what a cutie
MOM
That is totally Matthew with a wig.
So cute, can you do the same thing with a picture of Rick at age 2 1/2? I bet it would look alot like Caleb.
My youngest looks SO much like I did when I was little... isn't that so fun?
You were a pretty cute little chickie...
Hee hee! :0)
So cute!
Post a Comment