Have you noticed that alot of the women's Halloween costumes out there are quite revealing? Dare I say, risqué? Not alot of selection for a Kindergarten teacher looking for a Halloween costume.
The other day, a flyer with photos of Halloween costumes came in the mail. We were looking through it and I mentioned that I didn't think any of the costumes would be appropriate for me to wear to school. Rick was joking around and pointed to one of the costumes and asked Matthew if Mommy should get this costume.
Matthew said "No way. Then everyone will be in love with her!"
:) Hee hee.
7 comments:
I quite enjoy Matthew's sense of humour!
tee hee. this is why i am "80's girl" every single time. all you need is an oversized sweater and some pegged jeans, maybe a little (ok a lot) of blue eye shadow and you are good to go :)
I was Raggedy Ann once for dance class. I also won that battle with a 70's person. Tie dye shirt, bell bottom jeans, sunglasses and a bandana. Good luck! Have fun this week!
I bought some felt and made myself a crayon costume the year I taught Kindergarten- super easy with your new sewing machine in tow :)
hee hee! I frequently go as a crazy OSU fan. :D
One of our Kindergarten teachers has the cutest bee costume, wears it every year.
Cute response by Matthew!
When I was teaching one year, I dressed up like a princess using a recent bridesmaid dress.
That was an easy year!
I always found it hard to come up with good appropriate "teacher" costumes :0)
Yes, you already have 3 boys madly in love with you. He's just protecting his mama. :)
Post a Comment