I had that exact same Lego box, Michelle : )
Love the hair-do! And the pants under the dresses was so back in this spring- remember??
oh e beat me to it. obviously i had the same exact lego box too ;)
I just got maya a sweater dress that I'm going to pair with jeans...cute cute cute little kiddos!
I love that my boys still play with my old Legos. You just can't beat Legos. :)
That is pretty cute. With that haircut, I look just like the girl on the Lego box.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I had that exact same Lego box, Michelle : )
Love the hair-do! And the pants under the dresses was so back in this spring- remember??
oh e beat me to it. obviously i had the same exact lego box too ;)
I just got maya a sweater dress that I'm going to pair with jeans...cute cute cute little kiddos!
I love that my boys still play with my old Legos. You just can't beat Legos. :)
That is pretty cute. With that haircut, I look just like the girl on the Lego box.
Post a Comment