1. I have a headache tonight :(
2. I bought Caleb some new pirate bedding but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it.
3. I also got a bit of Christmas shopping done today.
4. It's Education Week. We are having parents come in as guest readers and also having a book swap. It's busy, but fun.
5. The boys are going crazy over Mr. Potato Head lately. And thanks to Grandma, they now quite an extensive collection of accessories.
6. You should hear Caleb say "accessories". It's so cute!
7. Caleb helped feed the bunnies outside of Matthew's preschool and almost got a lesson on "the birds and the bunnies". If you know what I mean...
8. I still have a headache. :(
9. I was sure had more stuff to say and now I can't think of anything else.
10. I'm off to bed. Have a great week!
3 comments:
i always liked education week. :)
Is your headache gone? I hope so.
hope you are feeling better.
mr. potato head looks like fun!
Post a Comment