Thursday, February 28, 2008

ten on whatever day it is today :)

Hello!

1. I"m still here. We've just been really busy.

2. Caleb's Buzz Lightyear birthday party is on Saturday.

3. Thank you to my mom who helped me sew 10 rocket fabric drawstring bags for the Buzz Lightyear party.

4. It's hard to tell who is more excited about the Buzz Lightyear party: Caleb, Matthew or Mommy :)

5. I worked all day today (convention day) and I'm taking tomorrow off!

6. Caleb will only ever wear sweatpants (I think it all began with the potty training), but he tells me that he'll wear blue jeans to his party. Do you think he actually will? (I told him that Woody wears blue jeans) Don't worry, I have a back-up pair of sweatpants that would be acceptable.

7. Matthew fell at skating last night and has a little bruise on his chin. He's okay.

8. By the way, somebody knocked Frosty over last weekend.

9. All future snowmen will now be made in the backyard.

10. More details from the Buzz Lightyear birthday party will surely follow. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Have a fun birthday party! Sorry about Frosty. Ours is still standing! Wish us luck!

Susie said...

I'm on the edge of my set. Quite literally, in fact :) Have a good party!

Susie said...

That's suppost to be seat. Sorry.

Jenny L. said...

Can't wait to hear how the party went. :)