Wednesday, January 18, 2006

4 things about me (I bet you didn't know...)

I was tagged by Suzanne! This was fun!

four jobs i've had in my life
1. Dishwasher in a restaurant
2. Staple remover (one summer I removed staples from documents for eight hours a day for a whole month!)
3. Elementary school teacher
4. Mommy

four movies i could watch over and over
1. You’ve got mail
2. 50 first dates
3. Meet the Parents
4. Castaway

four places i have lived
1. Weyburn, Saskatchewan
2. Regina, Saskatchewan
3. Quebec City, Quebec
4. Lloydminster, Alberta

four tv shows i love to watch
1. Amazing Race
2. King of Queens
3. What not to Wear
4. (I guess it's probably a good thing that I can only think of 3!)

four places i have been on vacation
1. Florida
2. France
3. Maui
4. Mexico

four websites i visit daily
1. Two peas
2. google
3. various blogs
4. yahoo

four of my favorite foods
1. vietnamese food (noodle bowl)
2. lonestar bbq salad from Moxie’s
3. billy miner pie from the keg
4. popcorn (with lots of butter)

four places i would rather be right now
1. Maui
2. napping
3. I actually really like it at home so this is tricky...
4.

four people i'll tag next
anyone who hasn't been tagged yet (I think everyone I know has already been tagged)

2 comments:

nadine jenine said...

quebec is a big change from living in sk and ab!

Mi'Chelle said...

I LOVE King of Queens. I totally forgot about that one. Your fave foods are making my mouth water.