hehehe so you aren't going to share your numbers? E loves to weigh herself in 'mama daddy' bathroom. Then it is my turn. Not my choice. At her insistance. I cheer for her numbers. I am so glad she has no idea what my numbers mean!
Ooh..Brie loves that toothpaste, too. I had a really hard time getting her to let me brush her teeth, but when we switched to that brand, voila!, it worked like magic.
2 comments:
hehehe so you aren't going to share your numbers? E loves to weigh herself in 'mama daddy' bathroom. Then it is my turn. Not my choice. At her insistance. I cheer for her numbers. I am so glad she has no idea what my numbers mean!
Ooh..Brie loves that toothpaste, too. I had a really hard time getting her to let me brush her teeth, but when we switched to that brand, voila!, it worked like magic.
Post a Comment