Monday, January 30, 2006

I have a question...


This morning when Matthew woke up, I asked him, "Do you know where we're going today?"

"We're going to the museum!"

We haven't been for ages and I'm sure he didn't remember so I explained to him what we would see at the museum: animals and dinosaurs (pretend ones, but they would be big). He was very excited.

Fast forward about half an hour to the breakfast table conversation.

"Mommy, I have a question..."

"Yes sweetie, what's your question?"

"Can I and Caleb ride on the dinosaur's back?"

I really just think he is the cutest kid. How sweet of him to think of his baby brother too. We did have a great time at the museum, but unfortunately we were unable to ride on the dinosaur's back!

2 comments:

nadine jenine said...

ooooh i love going to the science center in regina!

Susie said...

Don't kids just say the cutest things?

I just checked into going to the San Diego Children's Museum last week and wouldn't you know, it is closed for renovations until next year?
Hmph.