Friday, April 07, 2006

Countin' Down to Baby

Flashback Friday (clicking on it should make it bigger)






















Here's a retro layout. Hee hee. Waaaay back from 2003. Am I the only one who thinks it's funny
that my patterned paper went out of style before my maternity clothes?

I was just saying the other day that I wished I had some nice photos of myself while pregnant. Now, these photos definitely capture my evergrowing belly, they are not exactly what I had in mind. Can you see the one where I'm balancing my plate on top of my tummy?

Here's one that's a little bit more recent from my gallery at two peas from when I was expecting Caleb.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Susie said...

Out of style pattened paper?? What are you tlaking about- this stuff rocks, sych!

You are a cute pregnant chick- are you sure you don't want to do it again??

Marie said...

tee hee this is so cute-where can I get me some of that paper :)

nadine jenine said...

aw these are adorable!

Mary Jo said...

Love the retro as well as the 2p's layout :) To cute!!

Elizabeth said...

tee hee hee hee. LOVE the retro layout : ) such a cute little pregnant lady, too!