Saturday, April 01, 2006

Grandma, there's a flamingo in your kitchen

It's April Fool's Day here.
And tricks are being played.

There has also been:
  • a big chicken in our living room
  • an elephant in our kitchen
  • a boa constrictor on Caleb
  • a bear right behind me

Has anyone else noticed that most of these animals are from the book Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?

Hee hee!

Happy April Fool's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Susie said...

We had something not happen to our truck when we went out this morning and we also left the keys in the bed of the truck and closed the top before the keys were taken out.
I cannot believe that it is APRIL. In my head, it is still the new year. Thank God I have my Christmas tree down. But I'm beginning to feel like I ought to start taking the decorations out, kwim?

nadine jenine said...

the only trick played on us today was that my aunt from edmonton randomly showed up on our door step this morning!