- I organized all the toys and put some away so I can rotate them every month. I've been wanting to do this for awhile and it felt so good to get it done.
- We've been seriously toilet training. Seriously. Some progress is being made and we are trying to have fun and stay positive.
- Caleb had the stomach flu (we think). Yuck.
- We celebrated my dad's birthday with pizza, salad and cake. Caleb knocked my mom's plate off the table. It was a total accident. She was lifting him up and his foot got caught on the plate: pizza and salad all over her lap.
- Rick is working on our income tax.
- I bought Simple Scrapbooks, Creating Keepsakes and my Today's Parent magazine came in the mail.
- My sister started a blog.
- Matthew's been playing with his word whammer that he got for Easter. He's getting pretty good at reading and spelling 3 letter words.
- Caleb's getting pretty good at walking. I think he walks more than he crawls now. He's so cute.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
this week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love pizza for birthdays. well no, i love pizza for everything. dad and i had pizza for supper tonight! :)
and don't you love buying new magazines?
I can't get over Matthew reading. You have a boy prodigy on your hands.
I *heart* lists. Did you know?
yum, pizza. Now you have me hungry here. Warn the pregnant lady if you are going to post about pizza ;).
Best wishes on potty training.
Post a Comment