Wavy-haired, Nadine tagged me (did you know Rick's niece used to call me curly-haired Michelle?)
5 things:
in my fridge
1. leftover turkey
2. homemade waffles (leftovers also)
3. cranberry juice
4. rotisserie chicken
5. 3 different kinds of milk (skim, 2% and 3%)
in my closet
1. 4 pairs of jeans (that fit)
2. stripey slippers
3. tons of sweaters
4. navy blue terry cloth robe
5. silver shoes with rhinestones (from Faye’s wedding)
in my purse (check out my circle journal layout on this topic)
1. wallet
2. bandaids
3. red lollipop
4. lip gloss (pink pout from Mary Kay)
5. butterfly compact
in my car
1. sippy cup
2. change in the cup holder (now I don't want any of you breaking into my car to steal it-hee hee)
3. Caleb’s winter hat
4. stroller
5. cd’s
on my TiVo (I don’t have tivo, but if I did...)
1. King of Queens
2. Thomas and Friends :)
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. Just for Laughs Gags
5. ?
I tag
1. Faye (just post your answers in my comments)
2. Suzanne
3. Marie
4. Mi’Chelle
5. Shannon
4 comments:
Check out my answers at my NEW BLOG http://fazedaze.blogspot.com/
Faye has a blog, Faye has a blog!
Anyway, did you know that my Purple Power Ranger used to have a coin holder in the console. It held three dollars of change when it was full, and my dad told me I shouldn't keep it full since someone might break into my truck for the coins. C'mon, for three dollars??!
thomas. i love it. ;)
and i also love waffles. i'll be arriving for those soon too. ;) lol, i think you're like the third person who's mentioned food in a post i've read today that i've told i'm coming over for said food. lol.
Hooray! I've finally been tagged! I posted my answers today...
Post a Comment