aw michelle! sorry to hear that! i've been thinking about you, and when you hadn't updated your blog in awhile i started thinking that matthew's ear infection must have spread to the whole family. hope you all start feeling better!
Sounds like you guys have a case of "we-miss-auntie-faye-itis". I have just the cure... see you this weekend. I hope you guys are still feeling up to the visit. Feel better soon!
6 comments:
hope you all feel better soon!!!
aw michelle! sorry to hear that! i've been thinking about you, and when you hadn't updated your blog in awhile i started thinking that matthew's ear infection must have spread to the whole family. hope you all start feeling better!
Well, phooey!
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well...
Hope you're better soon!
Sounds like you guys have a case of "we-miss-auntie-faye-itis". I have just the cure... see you this weekend. I hope you guys are still feeling up to the visit. Feel better soon!
I'm so sorry!!
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment