Can you guess why?
Are my arms sore from carrying around a sixteen month old all day?
Are my arms sore from working out at the gym?
Are my arms sore from lifting the big double stroller in and out of the car?
Nope.
It's a shopping injury. Hee hee.
Yesterday I went shopping and there were such great sales that I had so many bags in my hands and clothes in my arms. I blame the sore arm on these pyjamas
and these ones too
that I had to carry around in my arm (along with two more pairs) while balancing the shopping bag from Eddie Bauer where I bought myself these jean capris.
I really like shopping. But I love getting great deals.(which I did)
I'd better go rest my arms ;)
2 comments:
and to think I was really going to pity you!
That is a great reason for sore arms though.
i got some really great deals this weekend too! and do those jim jams come in adult sizes because i think i want a pair!
Post a Comment